- Use of the community center by neighbors for community wide activities is free. The recreation committee will maintain a schedule of activities to be held by the committee and the property manager for reference. Participants are expected to clean up after themselves.
- Neighbors are welcome to rent the community center for private functions. The reservation form is available above. You can print and return this form to the property manager.
- Admission charging events will not be permitted.
- It is expected that the center will be left after the function in the condition in which it was found. The recreation committee will inspect the building before and after the function to make that determination.
- A security deposit check for $200 will be collect from any neighbor renter the community center regardless of the number of guests. The check will be held and returned within ten business days after the function provided all payment checks have cleared, and provided the premises, facility, and equipment are left in satisfactory condition; per the recreation committee inspection.
- Parking for private functions will only be permitted in the community center parking lot, along Terra Maria Way between Frederick Rd. and St. Charles Place (on the right as you enter), along St. Charles Place between Terra Maria Way and Josephine Walk.
- The community center will be cleaned quarterly or as needed.
- Fees to rent the Community Center are:
- Residents -- $ 50 an hour Not to Exceed $150/event + refundable $200 deposit
- Non-residents -- $300/event + refundable $200 deposit
- Use of the tennis court is only for residents and guests of residents.
- Limit play on tennis court to one hour if others are waiting to use it.
- Please refrain from swearing.
- No climbing the fence.
- Loosen net after use and close the gate.
- The tennis court will be closed after dark.
- There is to be no play on the court that can result in damage to the surface -- e.g. skateboarding, rollerblading, street hockey, and so on.
- As this common area is private property (legal title held by the Terra Maria Homeowners Association, Inc.), use of this area will be permitted only by owners, their family members, and guests.
- No activities will be permitted which are damaging to the structure or constitute a public nuisance.
- Ruins rental policy